October 8, 2008

I have had some sleep

Now that I have had some sleep and more time to process Sean's night, I am feeling so grateful that he is okay. I can honestly say that I feel his safety is a direct blessing from prayer. Please forgive my ranting in the previous post. The fact that that 21 year old young man had the sense to drive into the deer instead of swerve to avoid the deer at that hour of the night is nothing short of a miracle. I would feel very ungrateful if I didn't recognize Heavenly Father's hand in this miracle.

3 comments:

Little GrumpyAngel said...

We are glad you got caught up on sleep, Margie, and feel much better. Even more glad that Sean was protected from harm.

Lilian said...

I didn't read any of this until today. Oh my gosh!!! You are a nice mom, because even though he's a big boy and "on his own" I would have insisted they not drive back to Idaho and sleep at home.

BobN said...

Golly. Glad everyone is ok.