February 12, 2010

Keeping up with the Marsden Family


I got a scanner for Christmas. I have had a lot of fun with it and I now that I have one, I can't believe it took me so long to get one :). I have been working on a project for my family for the past several weeks. I decided that I would scan several pictures of our family, so that our children could have a copy of the pictures on a CD. We are so lucky to have the capability to share pictures with each other. I have gone through several pictures of Tim and I growing up, our wedding, and our extended family and our immediate family. I have mostly been focusing on pictures that will tell of story of our lives. I have also been taking the time to name and date each picture. Even though we live in a digital world, it was nice to be able to scan Megan's dance pictures from last Saturday to share those too.
Below are a few of the pictures that I am collecting for the CD. Any suggestions or ideas for this project are encouraged and welcomed!!

The Marsden family...was this 2003?


Tim & Megan


Tim (Isn't he hansome)
San Clemente 1991

My Mother's Day gift...they planted my garden

Israel 1981 (I am sitting down on the bottom left)


The year we got married - 1982


This was taken at a shower given to me by my Aunt Winn & Ann Jardine (Bardsley)


Where did the time go??












7 comments:

Melissa said...

My favorite picture is the one at the bottom where babycakes eyes are all messed up because megan had her for so long haha

Georgia said...

What great photos. A scanner is so great for allowing us to share those pre-digital photos. Thanks for sharing some of yours with your blog followers!

Rob and I are really looking forward to Idle Isle tomorrow night!

G

Bea said...

I love to see old pictures that different people have. Some are as they call them in Belfast, "old come all ye's" but some are a treasure shared. :o)
I guess you won't need my scanner skills anymore :o(
Way to go Margie :o)

Lesley said...

I love the pictures. You questioned the Marsden family picture, I think it would have been 2004. Zach was born in March of 2004 and that picture was taken on Christmas day, and Zach is in the picture :-)

Archie said...

Great pictures Marge! I don't know where the time went either, but it's nice to capture the memories as it passes.

It was wonderful to see you guys at the play the other night.

Love you guys,
archie

Marivic said...

a scanner is a perfect gift for a mom. i'm glad you got one margie! all the pictures of your fam look great. And i love your 80's hair!!!

Lilian said...

Love the pictures Margie! It's quite a task getting them all scanned I'm sure!