October 23, 2009

All those hours of watching James Bond finally paid off...

I don't know if you know this about me, but I can be a very impatient person. I have been dying to know where in the world Elder Marsden is since he was transferred on Sunday/Monday. So what do you do when you don't want to wait? Follow the money trail!! I figured he might have to get money out since he was in a new area. So, I looked in his bank account, and sure enough...he is in Sefton Park. It is about 4 miles North of Adelaide. When I sent a text to Tim to let him know...he responded...very good Money Penny.

5 comments:

em said...

You are so funny, Margie! I will totally be doing that kind of sneaky work when my boys are missionaries, too! ;) ha ha ha

Lesley said...

You can call the mission office and they will tell you :-)

Brian and Carly said...

Now your email makes more sense. I guess I need to brush up on my James Bond because when you said ¨money trail¨I had no idea what you were talking about:) Thank you for letting me know as soon as you figured it out!!! I appreciate it so much!
-Vice President in the I Love Sean Club!

Archie said...

Margie I just got off the phone with Tim. He told me what you did. I'm way impressed.

Georgia said...

Your new blog is so cute. Thanks for inviting me to view it and stay updated on what you are up to. Good job Money Penny on the detective work and your lovely new, private blog.